To ensure that learning lasts and deliver tangible and measurable ROI, we create learning teams and organisations by connecting, learning and transforming (People & Business results) through;
- People – Participants, supervisors and Sponsors come together to work on the work challenges so that results that matter are achieved.
- Engagement Process – The learning journey involves several stages;
- Understanding the customer’s needs by defining the purpose, scope and our service that is relevant
- Discovering relevant information that confirms the need and validating the gaps and opportunity
- Diagnosing what is missing and the root causes to qualify the gaps and opportunity
- Co- designing and developing the learning modules and interventions
- We strictly ensure delivering the learning program and tracking deliverables & milestones is done by our ARLcoach and not third parties
- Documenting and debriefing the stakeholders in a timely manner
- Leaving the teams with lessons learnt and way forward for learning that lasts through continuous and sustainable improvements.
- Results that matter – Tangible and measurable outcomes that deliver ROI.
- Participants receive 2 types of certificates – The attendance certificate upon completion of the initial face to face/ online workshop and the competency certificate after completion of all interventions and satisfactory assessments by 4 parties.
We develop the auditors (over a 6-9 months project span) while they work on the results that matter. We rely on:
- Our Engagement process
- QES framework
- ARL methodology
- IIA – IPPF compliance
- ISO 31000 compliance (risk management)